- Company established
- Subsidiary acquisition of HDA Co., Ltd.
- Subsidiary acquisition of Japan Warranty System Co., Ltd.
- Amount of capital increased to 525 million yen.
- Amount of capital increased to 775 million yen.
- Subsidiary acquisition of T-Ship Inc.
- General incorporated association Leasing Guarantee Organization established.
Company representative Seigo Miyachi appointed as the chairman of the board of directors
- Company name changed to Casa Inc
- Certified as a Work-Life Balance Promotion Company
- Amount of capital increased to 1,300 million yen
- Business partnership formed with incorporated foundation Hatomark Services Organization
- “Casa Direct” service started
- Credit card payment rent guarantee service started
- Food bank support activities and food back training started
- “Landlord Direct” service started
- Business partnership formed with Palette Cloud Inc
- “Nyukyosha Café” service started
- “Ooya Café” service started
- Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange 2nd Section
- Interpretation Center Service (available in 11 languages) started
- Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange 1st Section